Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving











I am blessed with the very best! The last picture is from last year's Thanksgiving. The Thanksgiving when everyone in my family was present. This year's Thanksgiving was filled with loved ones, never ending eating and my hair catching on fire caused by leaning over a lit candle. The smell of burnt hair lingered forever! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was well spent.

I found this brown stripped dress in the sale section of Urban Outfitters while shopping in San Francisco. Although it was a size 8, I just couldn't pass it up. I thought of the many ways I could outfit the dress and was convinced that it had to be mine. The use of the safety pin came to my rescue once again, since there was no time to sew it in, making it the perfect fit. It was also loose at the chest area, but with the help of the lacey bra, problem solved! The satin tie taken off from another blouse which was used as belt. The black heels are Nine West which were borrowed from Lil J.

No comments:

Post a Comment