Saturday, March 6, 2010

Clogging


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chanel Spring/Summer 2010
Photobucket
Mary Kate Olsen (who makes her clogs?!?!)
Photobucket
Alexa Chung in Chanel
Photobucket
Fashiontoast blogger Rumi Neeley in Miu Miu
Photobucket
Jeffrey Campbell , Miu Miu, Vera Wang


In Jo's world of shoes all I can dream about is my must-have of the clogs. I can finally trade in my variety of black leather boots for the wooden footsie goodness. It is the perfect shoe transition for spring. Karl Lagerfield debut's his clogs at the Chanel spring/summer 2010 collection, showcasing the clogs with blazers, trousers, and pale colored dresses. Who would of thought that the clogs would make a comeback?! Some may think ugly, I think another shoe genius idea! If only I could afford a pair. Purchasing these babies and it would be farewell paycheck! One day I'll be known as the girl with the uncountable number of shoes including her Jeffrey Campbell clogs, but until then I'll be known as the girl who sold her soul to shoes. The clogs can be extremely versatile as you can see MK wearing her clogs opting for a more laid-back look, running errands looking fashionable. Alexa Chung dresses up her Chanel clogs wearing tights and a dress. Whereas Fashiontoast blogger Rumi Neeley pairs her brown studded Miu Miu's with a light fitting, white dress. Here are my three favorite, different styles of clogs. Jeffrey Campbell's Charlie clogs has a buckle that can also sling back behind your foot. One shoe = many possibilities!

6 comments:

  1. MK's clogs are Chloe. I am loving her Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop blouse though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the clogs. they're just an unexpected twist to any outfit!

    nakedfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avery nice twist to any outfit !!!

      Delete
  3. love chanel, but i'm afraid i'm not into clogs :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new revamping of the clog!!! Its so much more fashion forward and chic now!!! still looking for a pair!

    ReplyDelete