Monday, June 28, 2010

Look # 3


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(photography by Wilson King, make-up Jaydee, styling and hair FBJ)

"I even put money in the bank account, Don't have to ask no one to help me out, You don't even notice that..."



Look #3 inspired from Beyonce's Why don't you love me music video. Here Liz wears a one piece bathing suit paired with vintage high-waisted Levis. I added a thin leather belt with gold embellishments to emphasize Liz's tiny waist. The sunnies which I call my substitute Alexander Wang's spiced the fit up with attitude. Jaydee decided to switch up her lipstick from barbie pink lips to a fierce red. By just changing her lipstick color it made the look bolder.

2 comments:

  1. same here, love the corset, hot photos!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete