Saturday, May 28, 2011

Empire State of Mind


Photobucket
(Top Shop shirt dress, Vintage coat, Steve Madden boots)
While shopping in American Apparel I noticed one of the girls who worked there checking me out...Turns out she wasn't checking me out she was checking out my coat and offered to literally buy it off my back!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I didn't notice this cute girl with an afro..I initially was taking a photo of something else.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(LF Stores lace blouse, Urban Outfitters bralette, Jeffrey Campbell wedges, Nordstrom skirt)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Long overdue photos from my trip to New York this past March and it was breathe taking as always. I'm such a cheese-ball whenever I try to describe how much I am absolutely in love with this city. Each part of NY has so much to offer all in it's own little ways. I appreciate every bit of it! I can be inspired to the max by just simply sitting in a park. I love walking everywhere til my feet fall off it gives me the possibility of coming across different people. The city is filled with eclectic fashion choices from Men in suits carrying briefcases to divas in amazing heels strutting to work coffee in hand. The Plastics and I spent 5 wonderful days roaming the streets in the concrete jungle. I always leave lovesick and wanting more.

9 comments:

  1. great picutres, looks fun! looove your first outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, you're so lucky to be in NYC !!!





    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had such a fun time
    with your friends!! Great pictures.


    I’m having my 1st giveaway, come stop by ♥
    Laurenlovestoshare

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots you're wearing in the first photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your vintage coat...very cool pics

    nice blog following!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos - I love your coat <3
    And so lucky to go to New York xx
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete