Friday, July 27, 2012

I've gots the blues


(Vintage Guess high-waist shorts, Vintage denim top, Vivienne Westwood pin)

I gots the blues literally. Wearing denim on denim doing the Texas Tuxedo kinda thang in a sort of Texas western vibe scenery or maybe not so much Texas and more of a desert.I call this three of me finding myself in a desert trying to be appropriately dressed by coordinating with my surroundings minus the fishtail braid. These shorts appear to be "Gina (pronounced GYY-NAH;referring to lady like parts) Munchers" but I swear they redeem themselves from the backside please refer to the post INDEPENDANCE JAM. They do the booty justice! The top is another vintage gift from my girl LALA, everything from the bell flare sleeves, pointy sharp collar, to the wash and cropped length makes me melt; no pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment