Monday, December 7, 2009

Dusty Rose













(cardigan, lacey tankthrift store, blouse Old Navy, jeansObey, scarf my mother's, boots by Qupid, jewelery vintage)

A photo shoot in an empty industrial parking lot led to wandering around and discovering a truck loading building of some sort. I am deathly afraid of heights so you can only imagine how bad my knees were trembling when I was on top of the platform. I was trying to be extremely cautious while moving around up there, so I wouldn't trip and fall breaking something, which would most likely happen knowing me. The things you would do to capture a good photo. Ron Alan continues to amaze me with his skills. We are currently using a new lens he bought and I must say I am loving it! I wanted to hurry and take the pictures so I could climb down but he wanted to wait until the sun set.

The weather was a bit chilly and I am not even mad! Getting dressed in this weather means layering it up for me. I tend to wear a lot of loose fitted clothing including this dusty pink blouse which should be worn with some tank top underneath. I decided to layer it with this light blue lacey top. This lacey top can be layered with various outfits considering I love using lace as a layer, peeking out from underneath blouses. The gray cardigan had peacock feathers floating all around and the goldish scarf consisted of different rose prints. How can I not add my prints in with the solids? The Obey jeans I purchased are getting a bit baggy and I am super bummed out that I didn't get it in a size down. We didn't get a close up on the gold necklaces which are linked together with safety pins (what is up with me and safety pins?!?). One of the necklaces has two roses linking each end which caught my attention. Dusty pink, gray, light blue, and a shade of gold; my color scheme is all over the place, kind of reflects the thoughts going on in my head almost more than half of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment