Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shopping spree for my little sister's birthday = Shopping spree for me







(denim shorts Kaitlyn, black pocket tank Eight Sixty, vest thrift store, ankle booties by Nicole, over the shoulder bag Golden Duck leather collection, jewelery various boutiques)

Shopping spree for my little sister's birthday = Shopping spree for me!! Being the awesome big sis that I am, I took Lil J to go shopping for her birthday. I knew this was risky because I did not want to buy anything for myself, but everyone knows that to be impossible! I browsed the aisles with Lil J trying to pick out various items she would possibly wear. This is where my self control kicked in, this is for her NOT FOR ME! While she was in the fitting room this vest immediately caught my eye. I couldn't help but try it on! This has got to be the most unique vest I have ever seen. The vest is composed of tiny flowers which appear all to be hand sewn together. Each tiny flower is either a solid color ranging from purple, orange, red, green or plaid that form the vest's shape. I can't imagine the hard work and thought that was put into creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment