Thursday, October 29, 2009

ONE multi-patterned long skirt







Thanks to my lovely friend, TRIXIE
for passing this long skirt on to me. This post is how one multi-patterned long skirt can make three very different outfits. To the naked eye, one might see just a skirt, but to me, I saw several opportunities to create a style fit for numerous of occasions.
I first wore the skirt as a tube top maxi dress and decided to wear my Zara studded heels to dress it up.
For the second outfit I kept it worn as a dress but added a thin waist belt to shorten the length. I tossed on a light denim vest for a more casual look. To put the finishing touches on the outfit, I wore my light brown/gray studded boots and did my hair in a loose side braid.
Since this magical wonder was originally a long skirt I wore just as is with a white crochet top. I tossed on a black cardigan to bring out the black patterns on the skirt. I didn't want to over-do the look so I went with black sandals to keep it simple.
TAH-DAH and there you have it - one muli-patterned long skirt worn in three very different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment