Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Drapey Vest







( silk purple tank Forever21, gray drapey vest Forever21, studded black heels Nine West, bracelets Brighton, bangels Aldo accessories,rings vintage, headband Metropark)

How is the drapey vest justified you might wonder? The way the extra material droops over can also give the effect of a scarf/shawl. I also like the ragged look it conveys.
After blow drying my hair, it seemed to have that nice volume bounce. I didn't want to ruin it's moment so I decided not to kink it up by waving/curling it with all these products. I wore it straight, which I hardly ever do. 90% of the time, my hair is either waved of some sort. I feel like most of the outfits I wear go better with some tosseled wavey hair. As soon as I grow this baby out, wearing it any way will please me!






No comments:

Post a Comment